[Info-vax] Where is EISNER:: and who funds it?

Simon Clubley clubley at remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP
Sun Jan 2 03:25:31 EST 2022

On 2021-12-31, alanfe... at gmail.com <alanfeldman48 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 5:43:52 AM UTC-5, Simon Clubley wrote:
>> >
>> > What was that? "To" points? It's two, not to. Hah!
>> >
>> Can you speak Swedish as well as Jan-Erik can speak English ?
>>
>> Are all US citizens as bad as you ? :-(
>
> Let's see what Jan-Erik wrote:

It's nothing to do with the temperature discussions but with your
crass comment above.

A number of the posters around here are not native English speakers
but still speak excellent English, Jan-Erik included.

Do you speak their native languages as well as they speak yours ?

Simon.

--
Simon Clubley, clubley at remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP