[Info-vax] Alternative _legal_ operating systems for VAX ?

Simon Clubley clubley at remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP
Sun Jan 2 03:39:56 EST 2022

Before deleting my simh instances, I thought I would look for
other operating systems which ran on VAX and try them out.

The only current one I have found is NetBSD (which certainly has
a _very_ retro 1980s Unix feel to it. :-)).

OpenBSD dropped VAX as an architecture a number of years ago.

Does anyone know of any other operating systems (including any
experimental ones) for VAX that are still legal to run under simh ?

If so, do you have any links to them ?

Thanks,

Simon.

--
Simon Clubley, clubley at remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP