[Info-vax] Meditech in the news

Arne Vajhøj arne at vajhoej.dk
Tue Jan 11 11:13:31 EST 2022

On 1/10/2022 6:37 PM, Dave Froble wrote:
> Sometimes I think over half of my code is condition handling ...
>
> :-)

Nothing unusual in that.

The "demo level" code just doing the happy scenario is typical
short and simple. And then adding handling of all the not so happy
scenarios, adding some logging to help troubleshooting, adding
various sanity checks etc. make the code grow dramatically.

Condition handling will impact the code a bit less
if the language supports exceptions and try resource
constructs, bit in the end the developer still needs to
consider things.

Arne