[Info-vax] MariaDB crash on AXPbox

Simon Clubley clubley at remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP
Mon Jan 17 14:11:35 EST 2022

On 2022-01-16, issinoho <iain at issinoho.com> wrote:
> AXPbox 1.1.0
> VSI AXPVMS VMS V8.4-2L1
> VSI AXPVMS TCPIP V5.7-13ECO5F
> VSI AXPVMS SSL111 V1.1-1K
> VSI AXPVMS CSWS V2.4-38D
> PHP 7.2.29 (Zend Engine v3.2.0)
> MariaDB Ver 15.1 Distrib 5.5.64-MariaDB, for OpenVMS (Alpha)
>
> This is the first time I've tried to get this working on AXPbox and I'm getting the access violation noted below. Any thoughts? TIA

Have you got this exact installation sequence and set of software
versions working on another Alpha emulator or real hardware ?

Given that PC value, I am wondering if this is actually a problem
in the kit itself or if it's an emulation problem.

Simon.

--
Simon Clubley, clubley at remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP