[Info-vax] MariaDB crash on AXPbox

issinoho iain at issinoho.com
Tue Jan 18 15:06:49 EST 2022

On Tuesday, 18 January 2022 at 16:10:53 UTC, Volker Halle wrote:
> Please first create a process dump and follow the instruction stream. If following the instruction stream does not lead to the attempt of executing the next instruction at a PC value of 2000, then you may start to consider this an emulation issue.
>
> I'm willing to help, if you can make the process dump available.
>
> Volker.

Thanks, everyone.

@simon @mark I have this exact same stack running on the FreeAXP emulator and it works fine.

@volker I will create a dump and PM you a link to download if you can help analyze.

Interestingly, the mysql.exe CLI also dumps an access violation.

So, yes, it's almost certainly the emulation - I wonder if Tomáš (if he's reading) would have any comments?