[Info-vax] ssh client connection issue to VMS

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Tue Jan 25 15:00:28 EST 2022

On 1/25/22 12:45 PM, pcoviello at gmail.com wrote:
> thanks Grant,

You're welcome.

> I'm not able to add the individual clients to the config, we have
> about 500 users connecting to our server.  it would be a logistical
> nightmare!!!

I understand and appreciate the (lack of) scalability problem.

I might suggest that you try it on one or two clients to see if you can
narrow down or hopefully identify if that is in fact the problem.

> I'll check with SDI on their use and see if there is a way to add it.
> thanks

Having some information from a test or two might make the conversation
more productive.

Good luck!

--
Grant. . . .