[Info-vax] WASD demo issues

issinoho iain at issinoho.com
Thu Jan 27 08:31:27 EST 2022

On Tuesday, 25 January 2022 at 21:59:16 UTC, Mark Daniel wrote:
> On 26/1/22 3:53 am, issinoho wrote:
> > This is a fresh build of WASD 12.0 on AXP
> >
> > Compile and link work with no errors (for simplicity I'm NOT building with SSL) but I'm getting the following when running the demo package...
> >
> > %HTTPD-F-SOFTWAREID, HTTPd-WASD/12.0.0 OpenVMS/AXP
> > -HTTPD-F-WHEN, 25-JAN-2022 17:19:09.14
> > -HTTPD-F-WHERE, module:NET line:466
> > -HTTPD-F-WHAT, sanity check failure!
> > %HTTPD-I-PROXYVERIFY, for 32 records in local storage of 14 page(let)s
> > %HTTPD-F-EXIT, 25-JAN-2022 17:19:09, WASD:7080 %X100002A4
> > -HTTPD-F-TRACE, FFFFFFFF8008A0D8
> > -HTTPD-F-TRACE, 0000000000161AF4
> > -HTTPD-F-TRACE, 00000000001EA2B4
> > -HTTPD-F-TRACE, 000000000018D0BC
> > -HTTPD-F-TRACE, 000000000018BC2C
> > -HTTPD-F-ADIEU, ...
> >
> > Trying to run the main HTTPD shows similar failures on the console when trying to connect to port 80.
> >
> > Any thoughts? TIA.
> 8< snip 8<
> else
> if (IPADDRESS_IS_SAME (&svptr->ServerIpAddress, &PrimaryIpAddress))
> {
> /* zeroing these is the equivalent of setting INADDR_ANY */
> if (IPADDRESS_IS_V4 (&PrimaryIpAddress))
> IPADDRESS_ZERO4 (&IpAddress)
> else
> if (IPADDRESS_IS_V6 (&PrimaryIpAddress))
> IPADDRESS_ZERO6 (&IpAddress)
> else
> --> ErrorExitVmsStatus (SS$_BUGCHECK, ErrorSanityCheck, FI_LI);
> IPADDRESS_COPY (&svptr->MultiHomeIpAddress, &PrimaryIpAddress)
> }
> else
> 8< snip 8<
>
> Definitely odd. What Simon Clubley asked.
>
> --
> Anyone, who using social-media, forms an opinion regarding anything
> other than the relative cuteness of this or that puppy-dog, needs
> seriously to examine their critical thinking.

Ok, I have no idea what was going on. Flattened the install, rebuilt and now everything is good (even with SSL) - so now just trying to get PHP running. Got all the components installed and just trying now to figure out what I need in the map and global files - anyone got any Dummies Guides for this??