[Info-vax] VAX 4000 105 power supply

Joseph Floyd floydjl at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 10:22:48 EST 2022

I have a VAX 4000 105 "Cheetah-Q+" main board.  No case, power supply, etc.  I'm planning on mounting this board inside a much smaller custom enclosure, but don't have a power supply.

Does anyone know the power supply pinout?  I'm pretty sure I can source a  power supply with the necessary voltages and current, but don't want to destroy the main board if I guess wrong.

Google searches haven't turned up much, but if someone has specific knowledge or access to reference materials it would be a great help.

Regards,
Joe