[Info-vax] Userland programming languages on VMS.

Subcommandante XDelta vlf at star.enet.dec.com
Thu Jan 27 20:21:06 EST 2022

We don't usually participate (besides the, odd, formal communique) in
the proceedings and transactions of the comp.os.vms college, however,
we will, in this context, reflect that we consider VMS and Eiffel, to
be quite the Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers dance partners:

https://www.eiffel.com/eiffelstudio/

https://archive.eiffel.com/eiffel/nutshell.html

Everyone, VSI, VMS shops, or individuals, should poke the developers
in the ribs to keep things current with the VMS port, if they are
faltering and slacking off.

To Infinity and Beyond!

: