[Info-vax] relaunch or legacy

Dave Froble davef at tsoft-inc.com
Sat Jan 29 20:01:57 EST 2022

On 1/29/2022 5:40 PM, Gérard Calliet wrote:
> Le 28/01/2022 à 22:32, Dave Froble a écrit :
>>
>> Just what is your crisis?  Try fewer words.  Be specific.
> Just a little remark and question.
>
> Perhaps the french situation is totally specific because there is here an
> important function in the ecosystem for intermediairy consultant or reseller
> companies.
>
> For them the VSI strategy, who takes every functions in the market, is not at
> all suitable. And so could be understood part of the crisis - and the french
> final customer depend on the intermediairies.
>
> I have not any idea of how the business ecosystem elsewhere functions, hox not
> french companies live subscritption, size of VSI,...
>
> Perhaps french market is a total exception, and we'll retire, whishing the best
> for others - french generosity :) -.
>
> I'm not kiding: one simple issue is because we have not information we are doing
> hypothesis, and only founded on locality.
>
> Why VSI does not do more than storytelling? Bad tradition of secret from the
> world company.

If you're talking about users currently on VMS, then just tell them the truth.
One of those truths is that they can still use VMS.  You can help those who will
believe you.  There is nothing you can do about those who don't.

Perhaps I do not understand your business practices.

VSI is making VMS available into the future.  There will be those who will take
advantage of that.  There will be those who don't.

--
David Froble                       Tel: 724-529-0450
Dave Froble Enterprises, Inc.      E-Mail: davef at tsoft-inc.com
DFE Ultralights, Inc.
170 Grimplin Road
Vanderbilt, PA  15486