[Info-vax] Userland programming languages on VMS.

Simon Clubley clubley at remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP
Sun Jan 30 18:23:29 EST 2022

On 2022-01-28, Bill Gunshannon <bill.gunshannon at gmail.com> wrote:

> And which Fortran standard includes "!DEC$ATTRIBUTES ADDRESS64::cy"?

Some programming languages have pragma statements and that is the
same thing.

$ set response/mode=good_natured

Or are you those people who doesn't like that newfangled Fortran
stuff such as free-form statements and thinks everyone should
write Fortran in punched card format ? :-)

Simon.

--
Simon Clubley, clubley at remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP