[Info-vax] DEC Mouse and Keyboard adapter

gah4 gah4 at u.washington.edu
Mon Jan 31 16:22:39 EST 2022

On Monday, January 31, 2022 at 9:20:02 AM UTC-8, flo... at gmail.com wrote:

(snip)

> There is an E-BAY listing for something like I have in mind.
>
> https://www.ebay.com/itm/184857154983

and three already sold!  (For $350 each.)

I believe I have a keyboard/mouse adapter for Sun, that is older than Arduino,
though there were other processors around earlier.

There would have been more use for these some years ago, when the systems
were still somewhat popular.  It is especially useful with a KVM switch, so you
can switch one keyboard/mouse between different systems.