[Info-vax] primary and secondary page and swap files, AUTOGEN, SHOW MEMORY/FILES

Kerry Main kerry.main at backtothefutureit.com
Thu Jan 1 10:43:31 EST 2015

Actually, assuming current Oracle practices you could migrate to a dual
core X64 system and pay the same Oracle license costs.

Remember that the Oracle license includes a multiplier "Core Processor
Factor" which is 1.0 for Alpha (incl. recent Integrity servers) and 0.5 for
most X64 platforms.

:-)

Regards,

Kerry Main
Back to the Future IT Inc.
 .. Learning from the past to plan the future

Kerry dot main at backtothefutureit dot com