[Info-vax] Decuserve.org - Anyone know why it's down?

VAXman- at SendSpamHere.ORG VAXman- at SendSpamHere.ORG
Thu Jan 1 16:46:51 EST 2015

In article <m8499t$1ei$1 at dont-email.me>, Stephen Hoffman <seaohveh at hoffmanlabs.invalid> writes:
>On 2015-01-01 18:34:46 +0000,   VAXman-  @SendSpamHere.ORG said:
>
>> IMO, the NOTES conferences need to be moved to JACK so they can remain
>> accessible because GEIN's availability has been less than noteworthy.
>
>They're located on Jack, AFAIK.  (Without being able to confirm due to
>the outage, that's where the files are intended to be located.)

I thought that I looked when GEIN was unavailable and NOTES complained
about it not being there.  I will, like you, have to confirm this when
it's accessible.

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker    VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG