[Info-vax] Kittson question

Kerry Main kerry.main at backtothefutureit.com
Thu Jan 1 23:55:39 EST 2015

Regardless of whether a smaller model might be suitable or not, the
pricing was accurate for the time it was sent to our team.

As I mentioned, unless things have changed quite a bit, the 6600
emulation license is likely in the price range of $20K-$75K. The
emulation may be ok, but the pricing for an environment that wants
to save $'s on VAX HW power/space makes it more difficult to justify.

Regards,

Kerry Main
Back to the Future IT Inc.
 .. Learning from the past to plan the future

Kerry dot main at backtothefutureit dot com