[Info-vax] Kittson question

Stanley F. Quayle infovax at stanq.com
Tue Jan 6 16:55:43 EST 2015

On Mon, 2015-01-05 at 17:12 -0500, Stephen Hoffman via Info-vax wrote:
> none of this gear is where the market is now, and none of
> this gear is where the market is headed.

I completely agree. I'm not sure you could even scrape enough parts and
expertise together to create a useful VAXELN system.

I'm adverse to call VMS "legacy". VAXELN definitely deserves that title.

--
Stan Quayle
Quayle Consulting Inc.

Stanley F. Quayle, P.E. N8SQ  +1 614-868-1363
8572 North Spring Ct., Pickerington, OH  43147  USA
stan-at-stanq-dot-com       http://www.stanq.com
"OpenVMS, when downtime is not an option"