[Info-vax] Can't get hobbyist licenses from Openvmshobbyist

Stephen Eickhoff Stephen.Eickhoff at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 22:36:50 EST 2015

Anyone have an idea why?  I even tried filling out the backup form at http://plato.ccsscorp.com/hobbyist_registraton.php3.  Over 24 hours have passed with no response.  This is a real concern, as my licenses have expired so the server is essentially down.  I can't ask on Openvsmhobbyist.com's forums because when I log in, I just get a page full of broken scripts.

It seems like the entire OpenVMS community is down.  DECUSSERVE, openvms.org, openvmshobbyist.com...