[Info-vax] Eisner's PAKs, was: Re: Can't get hobbyist licenses from Openvmshobbyist

Simon Clubley clubley at remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP
Wed Jan 7 15:58:42 EST 2015

On 2015-01-07, Stephen Hoffman <seaohveh at hoffmanlabs.invalid> wrote:
> On 2015-01-07 20:05:29 +0000, Simon Clubley said:
>
>> As an aside, does anyone remember when the Eisner PAKs expire ?
>>
>> ISTR it was sometime during the winter months, so that's probably
>> another job which needs taking care of.
>>
>> IOW, the above link may be useful information for someone here from VSI
>> to pass onto whoever has taken on the job of bringing Eisner back up.
>
> VSI has a PAK generator.  :-)

That doesn't mean it's legal for VSI to use it to generate the Eisner
PAKs however. :-)

I suspect HP would get seriously upset if VSI did that without
permission from HP. Don't forget that VSI only obtained certain rights
from HP; they didn't buy the VMS code outright.

Simon.

--
Simon Clubley, clubley at remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP