[Info-vax] Eisner's PAKs, was: Re: Can't get hobbyist licenses from Openvmshobbyist

MG marcogbNO at SPAMxs4all.nl
Tue Jan 13 06:48:27 EST 2015

Simon Clubley schreef op 7-jan-2015 om 21:58:
> That doesn't mean it's legal for VSI to use it to generate the Eisner
> PAKs however. :-)
>
> I suspect HP would get seriously upset if VSI did that without
> permission from HP. Don't forget that VSI only obtained certain rights
> from HP; they didn't buy the VMS code outright.

HP would seriously get upset?  I think they'd be more upset that they
would be reminded of something they never gave a .../thing/ about in
the first place.

You can probably turn the hysteria a notch down a bit now, I think.

  - MG