[Info-vax] free shell accounts?

Matthew H McKenzie news.deleteme at swellhunter.org
Mon Jan 19 21:38:39 EST 2015

OK, Vax and Alpha are running 7.3 (whereas as gein.vistech.net was running
8.4, whilst it was running...)
They have an IA64 running 8.4  The Alpha is slower than the deathrow Alpha.

----alpha----
telnet gate.polarhome.com 702
Trying 83.250.35.127...
Connected to gate.polarhome.com.
Escape character is '^]'.

OpenVMS (TM) VAX Operating System, Version V7.3
VAX 4000-106A (KA56-A)
Welcome to VAX ...member of polarhome.com realm

Username:

----IA64----                                  (see the *notes* on their port
forwarding page)
telnet gate.polarhome.com 982
Trying 83.250.35.127...
Connected to gate.polarhome.com.
Escape character is '^]'.

HP OpenVMS Industry Standard 64 Operating System, Version V8.4
HP Integrity rx1620
Welcome to IA64 ...member of polarhome.com realm

Username:

news:m9j6oi$29u$2 at speranza.aioe.org...