[Info-vax] free shell accounts?

Matthew H McKenzie news.deleteme at swellhunter.org
Tue Jan 20 17:27:06 EST 2015

No issues so far, but it is not a cluster, Deathrow could lose a node and
still be usable. Of course recompilation was necessary across architectures
and not everything is 100% portable. They have a log of incidents if you
wish to look at recent history.

Should be OK for generic DCL, COBOL, C etc.  on a "best effort basis".
Better than emulation at least.

news:m9lcq7$q12$1 at speranza.aioe.org...