[Info-vax] free shell accounts?

Stan Radford sradford at noemail.net
Sat Jan 24 14:44:32 EST 2015

Thanks for the doc links. I have already downloaded a lot of doc from HP and
will eventually get to it. I'm waiting for my introductory books to arrive.

I did consider emulation but I learned from learning other OS that I don't
like playing sysadmin and for learning what I want to learn as a developer
it's better to start with a properly configured system. Then after I can do
what I want and understand the basics I would be interested in having my own
system set up as I like so I can possibly do real work on it.

Regards,

Stan