[Info-vax] Digital: Vax Alpha Integrity ... One Love - OpenVMS (YouTube video)

VAXman- at SendSpamHere.ORG VAXman- at SendSpamHere.ORG
Fri Jan 30 12:50:16 EST 2015

In article <mag96f$la7$1 at dont-email.me>, Stephen Hoffman <seaohveh at hoffmanlabs.invalid> writes:
>On 2015-01-30 08:49:29 +0000, Paul Sture said:
>
>> Galaxy systems had (still have?) a Windows NT console.
>
>AFAIK, there was no requirement for the Windows GUI for Galaxy.  There
>was an X GUI around (at least at one point), and command-line
>management is also supported.

No WEENDOZE here and my Galaxy config and console is all the happier!

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker    VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG