[Info-vax] Remap keys on LK4xx

Phillip Helbig undress to reply helbig at asclothestro.multivax.de
Mon May 4 11:18:07 EDT 2015

Andy Kosela <andy.kosela at gmail.com> writes:

> I would like to remap right "Alt Function" key present on LKxx keyboards to
> Ctrl key. Is there some quick way to do this? This is under VT320.

Why?  They already have a control key.  Fortunately, it is ABOVE the
shift key.  I honestly can't understand how anyone could be comfortable
at anything other than an LK-style keyboard.  But, of course, there are
people who castrate themselves and upload the video to the internet.

And what do you want to do with the ALT key?  Map it to CONTROL?