[Info-vax] New HP OpenVMS Web Site, Web Site Reorganization, Broken Links

Simon Clubley clubley at remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP
Tue May 5 06:35:42 EDT 2015

On 2015-05-04, Stephen Hoffman <seaohveh at hoffmanlabs.invalid> wrote:

> Parts of the old server are still active, however:
> http://www.hp.com/go/openvms/doc still goes to the h71000.www7.hp.com
> server.

This link is now broken as are the links given when Googling for
"openvms documentation".

Fortunately, I tested out one of my Firefox Android addons I was
working on by pulling down some of the VMS and layered products
documentation sets and decided to keep them locally...

Simon.

--
Simon Clubley, clubley at remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP