[Info-vax] VMS v8.4 Documentation CDROM bugs

JF Mezei jfmezei.spamnot at vaxination.ca
Wed May 6 18:35:34 EDT 2015

> On 2015-05-06 19:32:12 +0000, Alan Frisbie said:
>
>> I have found some problems with the VMS v8.4 Documentation CDROM,
>> but do not know where or how to report them.   Can someone here
>> point me at the correct person?

Suggest you write a script to either fix the URLs in the .HTML to match
the case of the filenames, or rename the filenames to match the case of
the URLs.

On VAX, Once converted some Motif HTML manuals and had to script edit
all the URLs to remove spaces etc which VAX didn't support.

Notifying VSI may result in VMS 9.0 having matched case sensitive URLs
and filenames, but I wouldn't expect them to change 8.4 docset.

The other option would be to go through a WEB server which *should* be
case insensituve (or be set to be).