[Info-vax] VMS v8.4 Documentation CDROM bugs

JF Mezei jfmezei.spamnot at vaxination.ca
Wed May 6 23:42:44 EDT 2015

On 15-05-06 22:03, Robert A. Brooks wrote:

> It's not as exciting as a new file system, but we do have plans to
> go through all the documentation and do a thorough review.

Another thing I had done, but disk corruption many moons ago reverted
code to a backup before program was usable.

I had written a "Xviewlib" app which would open a library and list the
members on the left. Click on it and you see the contents in a text
window to the right. Simple. fast. (my first X window app, but
development stopped when disk corruption reverted sources to too far
back and focused on something else). Still have the executable.

Why ? While programming, I had the C includes in that app and could
quicly reference the contents when coding with a routine that required
#include chocolate.h  and could then see the various structures etc that
were defined.