[Info-vax] OpenVMS Manual Links

Paul Sture nospam at sture.ch
Thu May 7 04:36:39 EDT 2015

On 2015-05-06, JF Mezei <jfmezei.spamnot at vaxination.ca> wrote:
> On 15-05-06 09:31, John Reagan wrote:
>
>>I can't get to the NonStop docs either so I suspect it really is a
>>poorly planned server reorganization.
>

> Does this have to do with the PC business spinning off what is left of
> the original Hewlett Packard ?

I think it probably is direct effect of that, and unless they are
employing a much better internal search engine than the publicly facing
one it's going to take a while to sort it all out.

--
I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as
equals.                                            -- Winston Churchill