[Info-vax] HP / VSI OpenVMS breakfast event - held on 5 May 2015 - loose recap

Jan-Erik Soderholm jan-erik.soderholm at telia.com
Fri May 8 04:20:40 EDT 2015

IanD skrev den 2015-05-08 01:44:

> My loose remembering's of the HP / VSI OpenVMS breakfast event on the 5 May 2015...

There have letaly been two events in Stockholm.

One the 15-april with Johan Gedda (one of the investors in and
founders of VSI) and Clair Grant from VSI. According to the
invitation, Johan Gedda should present his former engagement in VMS
and his visions for VMS in the future. I'll asked the local Swedish
HP-Connect folks if there is any presentation material available.
This was a HP-Connect VMS-SIG event, b.t.w.

The other event was also by the  VMS-SIG meeting the 5-May where
Kevin Duffy from Oracle had two presentations about Oracle 11 and
Rdb on VMS.

Unfortuanly I could not visit either of these events.
If I get some material I can sum it up.

Jan-Erik.