[Info-vax] Disposition of DEC Collection - Questions

Christopher Myers thisisentchris87 at gmail.com
Tue May 12 12:40:30 EDT 2015

If you'd happen to have an external tape drive that'll work with a VAXStation 3100, I'd consider throwing in my hat for one.

I understand the anti-ebay sentiment.  I bought an external TK50 from ebay (it wasn't absurdly priced like they usually are) and surprise, it doesn't work.  I'm new to comp.os.vms, but I've known it's existance for quite sometime and now that I'm returning this faulty drive, I'd thought I ask here.

I think a donation to a museum is a good idea by the way.