[Info-vax] Open Source on OpenVMS

BillPedersen pedersen at ccsscorp.com
Wed May 13 13:50:17 EDT 2015

Just a quick reminder that the next Open Source on OpenVMS conference call will be at the earlier time - 08:00 EDT.  This new alternating time schedule (June's call will be on 18 June at 23:00 EDT).  The new earlier time is facilitating more discussion and contributions by our European team members.

I have added recordings of the last few calls to the site so if you need more detail than is provided in the meeting notes you can listen in if you missed the meeting.

	http://sourceforge.net/p/vms-ports/discussion/call_topics/

We look forward to all participants!

See you next week!

Thanks,