[Info-vax] Itanium question [2]

Stephen Hoffman seaohveh at hoffmanlabs.invalid
Sun May 17 10:47:05 EDT 2015

On 2015-05-17 14:25:24 +0000, Hans Vlems said:

> I have replaced the mainboard of my rx2600 system.
> Everything works electrically, no red lights, memory is recognized
> alright, the boot menu is present.
> However the system logs this error:
>
> ERROR[55]: Invalid or inaccessible system ID(s)
>
> Which inhibits the boot procedure.
> The rx2600 Operation & Maintenance guide has no information and what I
> can google just repeats the same error without an answer.

For the rx2620, which MIGHT work similarly...
There's a non-volatile configuration backup tool (including the system
id) discussed here:
<https://www.parsec.com/public/Integrity_console.pdf>
There's some discussion of the system id on page 79 here
<http://h20565.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=emr_na-c01404139>