[Info-vax] OpenVMS printing to PDF

Dirk Munk munk at home.nl
Mon May 18 13:35:13 EDT 2015

Paul Anderson wrote:
> On 2015-05-18 13:21:37 +0000, Jan-Erik Soderholm said:
>
>> Paul, I think that you got it backwards... :-)
>>
>> He wants to *create* PDF files, not to *print* them. :-)
>
> Oh, dear.
>
> It IS Monday morning, after all...
>
> Paul

Postscript and PDF are closely related. Do i guess the most natural
thing would be to add PDF file generation to the DCPS product suite.

Now there are simple PDF files that can be produced by any word
processor these days, but there are also 'special' PDF files with for
instance security features added. I can imagine that a software product
that can produce these more enhanced PDF files could be of use to
certain customers, and be a nice addition to the software portfolio.