[Info-vax] interactively edit PDF files on VMS?

Phillip Helbig undress to reply helbig at asclothestro.multivax.de
Mon May 25 16:58:39 EDT 2015

Even though I prefer to follow Obi-Wan Kenobi's advice ("Use the source,
Luke"), sometimes someone wants me to interactively edit and/or annotate
a PDF file.  Is there anything which will do this on VMS?

I have a reasonably recent ghostscript, but I use it only for displaying
files (usually with GV) and converting PS to PDF (and occasionally vice
versa).  I don't know if it can do edits.  Maybe there is some frontend
like GV which allows editing?