[Info-vax] interactively edit PDF files on VMS?

JF Mezei jfmezei.spamnot at vaxination.ca
Tue May 26 23:47:43 EDT 2015

Quick note:

I have "Acrobat Pro" from Adobe. It can edit PDF files. Create forms et
etc. It is a pain to use.

For instance: if a PDF file uses font X, (which is embedded in the font)
but I do not have a license for X, then it won't let me edit the text.

And I have an an instance where it not only prevented me from editing
the text, but also prevented me from changing the font because the
encoding in the PDF was different than fonts on mty Mac. In others
words: USELESS.

 I doubt very much there would be an interactive X window based PDF
editor on VMS. One would first look to see if such would exist on Linux
and then port to VMS.