[Info-vax] OpenSSL 1.1.0 released

Stephen Hoffman seaohveh at hoffmanlabs.invalid
Tue Sep 6 10:27:24 EDT 2016

On 2016-09-06 11:40:38 +0000, Richard Levitte said:

> No, that didn't quite work...  BUT, you did put me on the right path
> here, 'cause this seems to work the way I want:

I'm getting the impression that the following diagnostic means that the
parser and/or the scanner may well have lost its way:

%PCSI-I-MULOBJ, the file {filespec} is multiply defined; conflict
resolution may occur on installation

The PCSI filename parser has already had problems with lowercase and
with <>, so another oddity is certainly not out of the realm of
possibility.

IOW: the above diagnostic looks like it might really be an error, not
an informational.