[Info-vax] Coordinated response between HP and VSI for VMS security issues ?

Simon Clubley clubley at remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP
Wed Sep 14 09:06:17 EDT 2016

Stephen's comments with regards to OpenSSL brought to mind another
related issue.

In the event of a VMS security issue being reported to only one of
either HP or VSI are there formal procedures in place to make sure
the other company is notified ?

IOW, is there a formal security coordination process between HP and
VSI when it comes to VMS itself and the VMS layered products ?

As part of that, do HP and VSI have plans in place to do coordinated
releases of patches for security issues which affect both HP VMS and
VSI VMS ?

Thanks,

Simon.

--
Simon Clubley, clubley at remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP