[Info-vax] OpenVMS Boot Camp

Baldrick trickynic at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 04:07:15 EDT 2016

> That looks relly good! What is the latest about providing
> hand-outs of the presentations after the Boot Camp? Or to
> make the presentations available on-line (or as later
> video and/or sound recordings)?
>
> Jan-Erik.

I'm presenting and still tweaking my presentation for mostly timing reasons. I am making my own recording of my session and will make it available, my policy is that attendees to my session can video / audio record and photograph if they so wish. It will be the closest to stand up "serious" comedy I have so far done! I've always tried to include some humour  in any presentations I have given (for HPUG, internally, etc) and (audio) recorded them.

Baldrick aka Mr. C.P. Charges but nicholas to my mother!