[Info-vax] What would you miss if DECnet got the chop? Was: "bad select 38" (OpenSSL on VMS)

Simon Clubley clubley at remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP
Tue Sep 20 15:34:34 EDT 2016

On 2016-09-20, Chris <xxx.syseng.yyy at gfsys.co.uk> wrote:

> Still see no point for smaller subnets, where a IPV4 to IPV6
> translation is more cost effectively handled globally...

I see A&A give even their home customers both IPv4 and IPv6:

http://aa.net.uk/broadband-home1-info.html

(BTW, note the bit at the bottom of that page about how you can
have your billing in Lunar months if you are so inclined... :-))

Simon.

--
Simon Clubley, clubley at remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP