[Info-vax] Meditech in the news

plugh jchimene at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 11:24:58 EST 2022

I think one of the aspects of MUmPhs that buggers newbs is that it's one of the few languages implementing content addressable memory, even to secondary storage. I've professionally written REXX, which is the only other such language. I'm sure there are others.
 If anyone else has experience with real-time laboratory data acquisition in a clinical setting, I'm all ears. Otherwise, there are few languages up to the task. Unfortunately, it's also a write-only language.