[Info-vax] RMS and SSIO (again)

Greg Tinkler tinklerg at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 19:35:16 EST 2022

On Sunday, 9 January 2022 at 11:28:32 am UTC+11, Arne Vajhøj wrote:
Hi Arne

> Somehow I doubt that.

What do you doubt?
I wrote some test code that 'fixed' the issue and emulated what CRTL should do.  Only took a few days, and it worked as expected.

Or is there something else you doubt?  Maybe you doubt VMS engineering group tried hard to make a quality product, I doubt that as I also found them to be very professional and focused on quality.  But that was back in the day, 30 years ago.

So doubts?  Would you like to expand that.

gt