[Info-vax] Does EVE (or EDIT/TPU) have an undo command?

Simon Clubley clubley at remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP
Mon Jan 10 13:34:48 EST 2022

On 2022-01-08, alanfe... at gmail.com <alanfeldman48 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there anything like this for EVE or TPU or whatever? An actual built-in UNDO command or some workaround like the above? (Apologies if I missed it somewhere.)

Flippant answer: Yes, there most certainly is. Just save your work
very frequently and then use the multi-version capability of VMS
to roll back to the file version before you screwed up. :-)

Serious answer: Not that I am aware of, apart from the usual one level
of undelete if you press remove or delete character/word/line by mistake.
There's nothing like the Emacs undo functionality in EVE that I am
aware of.

Simon.

--
Simon Clubley, clubley at remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP