[Info-vax] Goodbye VAX

Simon Clubley clubley at remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP
Tue Jan 11 08:48:13 EST 2022

On 2022-01-11, David Wade <g4ugm at dave.invalid> wrote:
> On 10/01/2022 18:24, Simon Clubley wrote:
>> On 2022-01-08, VAXman-  @SendSpamHere.ORG <VAXman- at SendSpamHere.ORG> wrote:
>>>
>>> ... and this gets me what?
>>>

>> A visit from PC Plod. :-)
>
> Unlikely. too busy not investigating breaches of Covid rules at an
> address in Downing Street. ...

Actually, based on initial reports, it looks like this time they are
going to investigate. It looks the latest example was too gross a violation
for them to ignore. Whether they do anything meaningful about it is
another matter.

> ... probably end up being extradited to the USA to face charges on
> things that happen outside the USA when we, the fully BREXITed UK can't
> manage to get US citizens to face charges for things they did in the UK..

That last part really sucks. She should never have been allowed to
flee the country.

Simon.

--
Simon Clubley, clubley at remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP