[Info-vax] 5.5 again

Simon Clubley clubley at remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP
Tue Jan 18 14:19:16 EST 2022

On 2022-01-18, VMSgenerations working group <working.group at vmsgenerations.fr> wrote:

> $ ucx sho version
>
>    Digital TCP/IP Services for OpenVMS VAX Version V4.1
>    on a VAXserver 3900 Series running OpenVMS V5.5-2H4
>
> $ ucx sho serv ftp /full
>
> Service: FTP
>                             State:     Disabled
> Port:               21     Protocol:  TCP             Address:  0.0.0.0
>                             User_name: not defined     Process:  UCX$FTPD
> $
> $ ucx set service ftp/user=ucx$ftp
> $

Is there a "ucx set config service ftp/user=ucx$ftp" variant or similar
for that version of UCX ?

The key bit is the "set config" or similar. Maybe a /permanent qualifier ?

IOW, try looking for something similar to DECnet's dynamic and permanent
database commands.

Simon.

--
Simon Clubley, clubley at remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP