[Info-vax] relaunch or legacy

Gérard Calliet gerard.calliet at pia-sofer.fr
Sun Jan 30 07:38:43 EST 2022

Le 30/01/2022 à 01:56, Dave Froble a écrit :
> It's called a "self fulfilling prophesy", and it happens all the time.
You are totally right, and this thinking is just a part of the analysis
I have done before writting my pensum.

I am sure this self fulfilling prophety operates now in my neighborhood.
More than that when I fought in 2013 against the end of VMS, I did have
this analysis all days. My problem today is VSI acts a way that makes my
neeighborood a bench of prophets. Everything I can say, they sing to me
this french song "Tout va très bien madame la marquise". I cannot
convince them if I don't try a (positive) critic of the way VSI acts.

I read a lot of interesting things in this thread. No time this day to
answer on all. I'll do it. Perhaps the only goal was to do something and
not being alone. Done. A lot of thanks.

The song, a thank you gift:

Everything is really ok, Madam the marquise

Hello, hello James !
What's been going on?
Gone since 15 days,
on the end of the line
I'm calling you :
What will I found when i'll be back ?
Everything is really ok, Madam the marquise

Everything is really ok, everything is really ok
But we must, we must tell you
We deplore a really little thing, one stupidity,
the death of your grey mare horse,
But otherwise, Madam the marquise
Everything is really ok, everything is really ok.

Hello, hello Martin !
What's been going on?
My grey mare horse, dead, today !
Explain to me
Faithfull coachman,
How did it happen ?
This is nothing, Madam the marquise,
This is nothing, everything is really ok.
But we must, we must tell you,
We deplore a really little thing,
It died
In the fire
That destructed your stables.
But otherwise, Madam the marquise

Everything is really ok, everything is really ok.
Hello, hello Pascal !
What's been going on?
So my stables burned ?
Explain to me
My perfect cook,
How did it happen ?
This is nothing, Madam the marquise,
This is nothing, everything is really ok.
But we must, we must tell you,
We deplore a really little thing,
If the stables burned
It's because the castle was burning.
But otherwise, Madam the marquise
Everything is really ok, everything is really ok.

Hello, hello Lucas !
What's been going on?
So the castle is destructed ?
Explain to me
'Cause I staggered,
How did it happen ?
So, Madam the Marquise,
Learning he was ruined,
Just recovering from the surprise
the Marquis committed suicide
And coming a cropper
He toppled the candles,
putting fire to all the castle,
Which burned from the bottom up
Wind blowing on the fire
throwed it on the stables
And it's how
In one minute
We saw your grey mare horse dying !

But otherwise, Madam the marquise
Everything is really ok, everything is really ok.

Source:
https://muzikum.eu/en/ray-ventura/tout-va-tres-bien-madame-la-marquise-lyrics-english-translation