[Squaredancing] Truly wonderful square-dancing promotio

Jim Maczko jmaczko at san.rr.com
Fri Dec 9 10:04:44 EST 2005

Received information from Duane and Marilyn Olson - Presidents of the Square Dance Federation of Minnesota, Inc. of a unique promotion of Square Dancing.  We felt it worthy to make all dancers aware of this information.

Jim Maczko - Chairman of the Governing Board
ALLIANCE OF ROUND, TRADITIONAL AND SQUARE-DANCE, INC.
Post Office Box 712918
San Diego, California  92171-2918

619-295-2635

jmaczko at san.rr.com

    Just wanted to pass along the information in the e-mail below.  What a unique promotion of square dancing.  As we understand it this same show will continue until Christmas at various locations around the Midwest (Mankato, MN; Denver, CO;  Rapid City, SD; Bismarck, ND; Fargo, ND; Sioux City, IA; Omaha, NE; Des Moines, IA; Milwaukee, WI) to name a few.  As far as we know this same square dance routine will be included in all of those shows.

    Duane & Marilyn Olson
    President, Square Dance Federation of Minnesota, Inc.