[Squaredancing] NEC

Maag, Mary Lou MLMaag at perkinscoie.com
Fri Jul 1 19:27:57 EDT 2005

It's my experience that the various committees putting on the national
conventions in recent years have felt themselves constrained by the NEC
to varying degrees.  I have looked at
http://nationalsquaredanceconvention.com/
<http://nationalsquaredanceconvention.com/> .  I see that if one is an
organization interested in bidding to have a national convention, at
some point the NEC will/ may send you a copy of the Guidelines.  What I
would like to know is whether it is at all possible for a dancer
interested in participating in national conventions in the future could
somehow get or review a copy of the NEC guidelines.  Does anyone have
access to a copy they would let me review?

Mary Lou

Seattle

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you have received it in error, please advise the sender by reply email and immediately delete the message and any attachments without copying or disclosing the contents. Thank you.