[Squaredancing] Square Hopper

ljknews ljknews at mac.com
Sun Jul 3 22:56:13 EDT 2005

At 4:28 PM -0400 7/3/05, nshukayr at aol.com wrote:
>Do you ever need to be at a certain place in the square, but a
>lost clueless dancer blocks your path?  It's a dilemma!  You
>can't go THROUGH the obstacle.  You can't go UNDER.  There's
>really not much you can do ... until now!  Today we proudly
>announce the new Square Hopper!
>
>Square Hopper is essentially a Pogo Stick with several important
>enhancements:
>
>- Square Hopper bounces in time with the music.
>- It can jump heights of 6 feet or more.
>- Unsightly mechanical parts are covered by a fluffy petticoat.

As with a lot of advertising I read, this product announcement
did not seem to meet my needs.  Please repost when  you release
Square Hopper Executive Edition, which will automatically bounce
me to the proper position in the square, without me needing to
know what position that is !
--
Larry Kilgallen