[Squaredancing] Re: funny clothes

Dave dave at daveswebplace.net
Thu Jul 21 19:43:18 EDT 2005

For those that don't remember, Jimmy Carter was a square dancer prior to
running for Governor, and then President.  I had the good fortune to dance
in a square with him at the 1st Georgia State Square Dance Convention.  He
had taken time out from campaigning for Governor to stop and dance a couple
tips.  I can't remember if he was wearing a long or short sleeve shirt at
the time:-)

Dave Hinde