[Squaredancing] Question

Michele Beckwith Michele at MACSInc.com
Wed Jun 8 11:54:19 EDT 2005

The B&B's have two things they do to help out the single Dancers.  They
have a tip they call lady's choice.  They have what they call mixer
tips.  One of our single lady's made up some cards.  She chose several
topics to make the cards from.  One set of cards will be "wild anamils.
The men have a set to draw from and the ladys have a set to draw from.
Whomever draws the cards that have the animal "monkey" wil be partners
for the mixer tip.  We chose the third tip for ours.  This usually lets
the lady's dance at least once.  If you need ideas for the topics of
cards I can get with the lady from our club that made them and give you
some of her ideas.  She would not mind at all but would be flattered her
ideas were working for other clubs as well as ours.

If you need anything else, please let me know.

Michele Beckwith